Cellar Door Bar Soap: Summer Nights
Cellar Door Bar Soap: Summer Nights. Smells like: driftwood. orange. neroli. sandalwood. orange blossom. musk.
a starlit sky. the fresh evergreens along McGulpin Point. the dazzling glow of the milky way’s galactic core. it’s a perfect summer night at headlands international dark sky park. so, roll out that blanket, cozy up with your special someone, and give yourself a reason to use that bar of Summer Nights you brought along. oh, come on... I’m talking about washing the sand off when you get back to the hotel! get your mind out of the gutter, you deviant...
- olive oil (olea europaea)
- coconut oil (cocos nucifera)
- water (aqua)
- sustainable palm oil (elaeis guineensis)
- sodium hydroxide (lye)
- castor oil (ricinus communis)
- shea butter (butyrospermum parkii)
- fragrance (parfum)
- oat flour (avena sative kernel flour)
- spearmint leaves (mentha spicata)
- titanium dioxide
- iron oxide