Guardian Building Ceiling Pattern Necktie
Guardian Building Ceiling Necktie. Wear a piece of Detroit history! Rock this unforgettable geometric print designed from a grand ceiling detail in one of Detroit's premier art deco masterpieces. New from Well Done Goods!
• Pattern: Guardian Building Ceiling
• Vegan safe, silky-soft microfiber
• Eco-friendly, full color sublimation print
• One face of fabric is printed, solid white reverse
• Necktie print size: 35" from bottom point. Yes, the design does go through knot!
• Tie size: Choose standard or narrow
Completed in 1929 by Architect Wirt C. Rowland of Smith, Hinchman & Grylls, the Guardian Building, also called Detroit’s Cathedral of Finance, is an icon of Art Deco and Mayan Revival style. The building's three story, vaulted lobby is lavishly decorated with Pewabic and Rookwood tile and features works by muralist Ezra Winter in the mosaics above the main lobby desk and at the end of the banking hall.