Detroit Historical Museum Manhole Cover - Acid Washed Crew Neck Sweatshirt
NEW! Detroit Historical Museum Manhole Cover - Acid Washed Crew Neck Sweatshirt. We partnered with the Historical Museum to print this sweatshirt on their unique manhole cover at Legends Plaza. This is a one-of-a-kind gift or piece to add to anyone’s closet. Available exclusively at our shop only! ✨✨
- 6.5 oz. Premium Bella+Canvas pre-laundered sponge fleece.
- 52% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% poly
- Each is printed one at a time, each is unique, on-of-a-kind!
- Black print on acid washed grey
- Our Bella sweatshirts are 100% sweatshop free!
- Pre-laundered for that already lived-in feel.
- Non-toxic, waterbase printing ink, heat set in-studio for permanence
- Ribbed cuffs & neckline
- Choose XS-2XL
- Most have bonus multiple sleeve prints too!
- Unisex sizing
BELLA+CANVAS has a USA-strong approach to production. This means that almost the entire manufacturing process takes place right here in America; designing it here, dyeing it here and cutting it here. The garments are then assembled in the U.S. All of Bella's production is 100% sweatshop-free and Platinum W.R.A.P. Certified.
New from Well Done Goods. Hand printed in Detroit. Love this? See all our manhole cover designs!