Detroit Historical Museum Manhole Cover Cut Out Sweatshirt, Mauve
NEW! Detroit Historical Museum Manhole Cover Cut Out Sweatshirt, Mauve. The cross-over hood, dyed-to-match drawcords, and cut out elbows make this piece a totally unique and edgy addition to your wardrobe! We partnered with the Historical Museum to print this sweatshirt on their unique manhole cover at Legends Plaza. This is a one-of-a-kind gift or piece to add to anyone’s closet. Available exclusively at our shop only! ✨✨
- 7.0 oz., Premium Bella+Canvas sponge fleece
- 85% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 15% poly fleece
- Each is printed one at a time, each is unique, one-of-a-kind!
- Black print on mauve
- Cut out sleeve details
- Pre-laundered for that already lived-in feel.
- Non-toxic, waterbase printing ink, heat set in-studio for permanence
- Choose S-L
- Bonus multiple sleeve prints too!
- Women's sizing
New from Well Done Goods. Hand printed in Detroit. Love this? See all our manhole cover designs!
About our fleece stock: You'll never want to take this one off - the poly/cotton brushed fleece brings an unmatched level of ultra snuggly comfort!BELLA+CANVAS has a USA-strong approach to production. This means that almost the entire manufacturing process takes place right here in America; designing it here, dyeing it here and cutting it here. The garments are then assembled in the U.S. All of Bella's production is 100% sweatshop-free and Platinum W.R.A.P. Certified.