Fisher Building Mosaic Printed Bow Tie
Fisher Building Mosaic Printed Bow Tie, Detroit Architectural Detail Tie. Dapper architect or artist? Wear an artistic bow tie that highlights one of Detroit's most beautiful Albert Kahn buildings. Finish your finest suit or tux with a floral print mosaic detail from Detroit's premier art deco masterpiece. New from Detroit's Cyberoptix Tie Lab!
• Structure: Detroit's Fisher Building
• Original mosaic: Géza Maróti
• Photo & illustration: Bethany Shorb
• Pattern: Floral Mosaic
• Vegan safe, silky-soft microfiber
• Bow tie type: "Real" bow tie, freestyle, self tie. (The kind you tie yourself).
• Bow tie shape: Thistle.
• Eco-friendly, full color sublimation print
• Size: Adjustable, for approx. 14" - 19" collar size.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean; gently iron medium.
Designed by Albert Kahn Associates and completed in 1928, the Architectural League of New York honored the Fisher Building with a silver medal in architecture. The opulent three-story barrel vaulted lobby is constructed with forty different kinds of marble and decorated with elaborate floor to ceiling mosaics.