Old Tiger Stadium Blueprint, Navin Field Pullover Hoodie. Digital Blue Fleece
Old Tiger Stadium Blueprint, Navin Field Seating Chart Unisex Pullover Hoodie. Officially opened in 1912 as Navin Field, Tiger Stadium would be home to the Detroit Tigers for nearly a century before closing in 1999. Did you know the Detroit Lions also played there from 1938 to 1974? Well, now you do! This print is perfect for lovers of Detroit history, football and baseball fanatics, or those who were around to experience this classic ball park!
- 4.2 oz. Premium Bella+Canvas sponge fleece
- Front Print: Old English D
- Back Print: Old Tiger Stadium Blueprint
- 60% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 40% poly
- Modern unisex fit, works well for men or women. Runs true to size.
- Hood with white drawstrings
- Non-toxic waterbase printing ink
- Pouch pockets
- Choose XS-2XL
Love this print a lot? Check it out on our unisex zip hoodie, long sleeve shirt, raglan baseball shirt, V-neck and crew-neck tee, raglan toddler tee, regular toddler tee, baby snapsuit, necktie, bow tie, scarf, poster, or drink coaster!
Redrawn by us from an original, vintage 1942 seating chart. Hand screen printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio, right on Techno Boulevard, located in Historic Eastern Market.