Detroit Opera House Blueprint Adjustable Facemask
- Exterior: Super tightly woven, silky-soft, fine-weave microfiber poly
- Lining: Soft, bamboo-viscose interior
- Color: White on crimson red
- 100% hand made!
- Fabric hand screenprinted by us in Detroit, MI. USA!
- Hand sewn by me in Detroit, MI. USA! *NOT* a pre-made blank.
- 1/4" elastic ear loops
- NEW: Now adjustable!!!! One size truly does fit all - if you have an itty-bitty petite face, or an XXL melon or beard, our ear straps now have comfortable silicone adjusters to truly fit all.
- Comfortable: Fits very closely to the face
- Reusable and machine washable - see our care instructions
Proceeds will benefit Michigan Opera Theatre’s Education and Community Programs Departments.
Following an extensive renovation and transformation, Michigan Opera Theatre reopened the old Capitol Theatre as the DETROIT OPERA HOUSE in 1996 with a gala concert featuring Pavarotti. With the goal to restore the building to its original splendor, no cost was spared in restoring every detail that architect C. Howard Crane incorporated to sweep Detroiters off their feet, including this spectacular stained-glass ceiling.
Love this print a lot? Check out our entire Michigan Opera Theatre collection - a full line of clothing, accessories and home goods!