GT40 Socks. Blue & Orange Seamless Knit Men's Socks, by Heel Tread
In the '60s, a dispute between two motor industry titans, Henry Ford II and Enzo Ferrari, became one of the great legends of motor racing and laid the foundation for all mid-engined supercars. A new design for an old favorite!
- Made in Portugal using the most advanced craftsmanship
- 80% Combed Cotton, 17% Polyamide, 3% Elastane.
- One pair.
- Seamless knitting creates a sock with no stitches
- One size fits most.
- Fits US men's size 7-12; women 8-13
- Wash inside out (40ºC/100ºF max)
- Do not tumble dry, iron, bleach or dry clean.
In the first half of the 1960s, Scuderia Ferrari dominated Le Mans, achieving an indelible patina of peak performance and toughness that was the envy of the industry. Regardless of its motorsport success, Ferrari's business end was struggling financially and in 1963 Henry Ford II approached Enzo in an attempt to buy out the Italian brand. Talks come to an abrupt ending when 'Il Commendatore' realized that his winning Scuderia was an integral part of the deal.
Designed and produced in Portugal, Heel Tread uses seamless toe knitting to create a sock without any stitches. After you've worn them a few times, you won’t be able to go back to anything else!