Stay Back 6 Feet Face Cover, Reflective Print. Black Half Bandana Triangle, Hand Made in Detroit, USA
- Choose cotton poplin or this super fancy silk blend, 50% silk, 50% poly. I have it around, so why not?
- One ~30" x 15" triangle.
- Print size: 2"x3" to be seen fully right at the nose/mouth
- Fabric hand-printed in-house in Detroit, MI. USA!
- Hand sewn in Detroit, MI. USA!
- Super high-vis retroreflective print, the kind that lights up in headlights for runners! Safety third!
- Reusable and machine washable
- Original illustration, new from Well Done Goods.
This is meant as a MASK COVER only, not to be worn in place of a surgical or n95 mask. It goes OVER your mask for some extra anti-social bad vibes fashion. I've hemmed a traditional bandana to be one triangle, because two layers of fabric and a mask got a little hard to breathe through. Yep, I'm here printing on and hemming bandanas, I have nothing else to do, why not?
We've heard of people getting shamed for wearing their often 10x-reused n/kn95 white masks and not instead donating them to health-care workers. No one wants your nasty old mask! We know you're a good citizen. The public shame-game is a little out of control and they don't know how grody your old dust mask is; while we agree fabric is the way to go, this simple cover can help the busybody nannies not notice your real mask underneath!