Manhole Cover Print Lightweight Triblend Jersey Unisex Zip Hoodie, Spirit of Detroit
Manhole Cover Print Lightweight Triblend Jersey Unisex Zip Hoodie. Ever go "drainspotting?" These 300b cast iron behemoths we drive over every day are often adorned with beautiful imagery, and are perfect for all-over prints on shirts! We make these by applying printing ink directly to the metal, with a reverse print as the result. While we don't know the date of this particular cover, we think this references the iconic Spirit of Detroit statue.
5.6 oz. premium triblend jersey fabric
- Each is printed one at a time, on the street; each is unique, on-of-a-kind!
- Pre-laundered for that already lived-in feel.
- Non-toxic, waterbase printing ink, heat set in-studio for permanence
Hood with no drawstings
- Contrasting white front stripe & metal zipper
- Choose XS-2XL
- Modern unisex fit, works well for men or women. Runs true to size. Please select your usual size, ladies maybe size down one
New from Well Done Goods. Hand printed in Detroit. We may not be the first to ever do this technique, but it sure is fun! You can do it too, but we've save you the mess and clean-up time, and we get some pretty strong arms. Love this hoodie? See all our manhole cover designs!