Manhole Cover Print Women's Pullover Hoodie, Spirit of Detroit. Flamingo Pink
Manhole Cover Print Women's Pullover Hoodie, Spirit of Detroit. Flamingo Pink. These 300b cast iron behemoths we drive over every day are often adorned with beautiful imagery, and are perfect for prints on sweatshirts! We make these by applying printing ink directly to the metal, with a reverse print as the result. While we don't know the date of this particular cover, we think this references the iconic Spirit of Detroit statue.
- 9.0 oz., 68% cotton / 32% polyester, premium fleece
- Classic cut
- Each is printed one at a time, on the street; each is unique, on-of-a-kind!
- Black print on flamingo pink
- Pre-laundered for that already lived-in feel.
- Non-toxic, waterbase printing ink, heat set in-studio for permanence
- Ribbed cuffs, dyed-to-match drawcord
- Front pouch pocket
- Choose XS-L
- Most have a bonus sleeve print too!
- Women's sizing: runs true to size.
New from Well Done Goods. Hand printed in Detroit. We may not be the first to ever do this technique, but it sure is fun! You can do it too, but we've save you the mess and clean-up time, and we get some pretty strong arms. Love this hoodie? See all our manhole cover designs!