MCS Detroit Train Station Blueprint T-Shirt
Brand Well Done Goods
MCS Detroit Train Station Blueprint T-Shirt. Detroit's favorite building is about to be your new favorite shirt! Unisex fit, works well for men or women. Original illustration, new from Well Done Goods.
• 5.4 oz. jersey, 100% cotton: black, navy, charcoal
• 4.2 oz. jersey, 100% cotton: heather navy, heather charcoal, cream
• Non-toxic waterbase printing ink
• Classic fit
• Shoulder-to-shoulder tape and seamed collar
• Double-needle neck, sleeve and bottom hem
• Choose S, M, L, XL
• Runs true to size. Please select your usual size
• Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 eco-certified
• Extremely durable and able to withstand repeated washings
Shown: White printing ink on navy blue (small), black (small); heather navy (medium), heather dark grey (medium) and charcoal (extra large). Navy printing ink on cream (medium.) Hand screen printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio, located in Historic Eastern Market. Love this print a lot? See it on an apron, necktie, poster, pillow, towel, socks, or scarf.
Created by the architects who also designed New York City's Grand Central Terminal, MCS is an ubiquitous symbol of Detroit. Shuttered in 1988 and now in ruin, it is one of the most photographed structures in the city. At the time of its construction, Michigan Central Depot was the tallest rail station in the world.