Detroit City Flag Patch Zip Hoodie, Unisex Hooded Sweatshirt
Detroit City Flag Patch Zip Hoodie. This is the comfiest, fleece fabric on planet earth! Show your Detroit pride.
- 3 inch embroidered patch, sewn on
- 8.2 oz. premium Bella+Canvas triblend sponge fleece
- Pre-laundered for that already lived-in feel.
- 50% poly, 37.5% combed and ring-spun cotton, 12.5% rayon
- Modern unisex fit, works well for men or women.
- Pouch pockets and hood with white drawstrings
- Contrasting white front stripe & metal zipper
- Choose XS-2XL
- Runs true to size. Please select your usual size. Human in photo is wearing an XS.
Detroit burned down to one lone building in the Great Fire of 1805. To put the fire out, the city's population of 600 lined up in "bucket brigade" formation with pails of water from the river. Through the strength and resiliency of the people, incredibly, no one died. Gabriel Richard uttered our motto "Speramus Meliora Resurget Cineribus," which translates to "We hope for better things" and "It will rise from the ashes."
Love this design? See all our Detroit Flag Swag! Modeled after charitable ribbon campaigns, our city flag is our ribbon! We've partnered with Detroit's Raise The Flag organization to uplift the city through community outreach and educational sponsorship. Your purchase of any Detroit City Flag Swag supports their efforts.
One love. One city. One flag. New from Well Done Goods. Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio, located in Historic Eastern Market.