Detroiters Only French Terry Paperbag Waist Shorts, Tan
Detroiters Only French Terry Paperbag Waist Shorts. Do you even reMEMBER that 80s brand? Psst: DETROIT has been an iconic cultural brand since 1701. This drip drips with a bit of snark. Special Easter egg in the ®. New from Well Done Goods.
- Premium French terry fleece
- 60% cotton, 40% poly fleece
- Pre-laundered for that already lived-in feel.
- Flat drawcord & wide elastic waistband
- 2 color screenprint: white text on black rectangle printed on tan shorts
- Choose S-3XL
- Side pockets
- Curved Hem
- Print only on front, back kept simple for all that cake
- Machine wash, dry flat
- Runs true to size; these are quite generously cut and do not run small like lots of shorts tend to.
MODEL: 5'7" height, wearing a size Small.
Care Instructions: We highly recommend washing on a cold setting and allowing clothing to air dry. This it the best was to preserve both the clothing and the print over time. If necessary, it's safe to tumble dry on a low or delicates setting.