MCS Detroit Train Station Throw Pillow, Natural Cotton
MCS Detroit Train Station Throw Pillow, Natural Unbleached Cotton. Detroit's favorite building is about to be your new favorite piece of home decor. Based on original 1912 blueprints.
• Michigan Central Station, aka Detroit Train Station
• 18" x 18" - perfect size for head and sofa!
• Sturdy, 100% cotton twill
• Natural unbleached cotton with navy blue silkscreen print
• Machine washable, easy care!
• Pillow form included, hypoallergenic poly-fill, made in Los Angeles. Ready to use!
Love this print a lot? Check out the 1912 MCS Blueprint on our full line of clothing, accessories and home goods!
An ubiquitous symbol of Detroit in ruin for decades, MCS is finally undergoing re-development by Ford Motor Company; proof Detroit will rise from the ashes! Multiple views of the original 1912 architectural blueprints have been painstakingly digitally collaged and restored by Well Done Goods' Founder and Creative Director, Bethany Shorb. Designed and hand printed in the USA right here in our Detroit Michigan studio, just a mile from the famed structure.