Boblo Island Silkscreened Poster, Vintage Ad Print 19"x 25"
Boblo Island Screen Printed Poster, Vintage Advertisement. Hand-pulled silkscreen print. Adapted from an early 1900s newspaper fragment. Whether you're a Detroit History buff, or have fond memories of visiting the amusement park, this piece of Detroit history is sure to impress.
The two Bob-Lo boats, the SS Columbia and the SS Ste. Claire, were declared US National Historic Landmarks in 1992 and were in the process of being resurrected. The SS Columbia is currently being restored for use on the Hudson River as a Heritage tourism resource. Unfortunately, the SS Ste. Claire caught fire on July 6, 2018 while docked in the Detroit River and was nearly completely destroyed. A GoFundMe is in place to fund the rebuild of this treasured piece of Detroit history.
• Design: Boblo Island vintage ad
• Paper origin: French Paper, Michigan, USA.
• Sustainability: Recycled. 100% post consumer content.
• Paper size: 19 x 25 inches. (48.26 x 63.5 cm)
• Paper weight: 100 lb. cover. Archival, acid-free.
• Paper color: Cream or Navy
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink. Black or White.
• Screenprint size: 17 x 23 inches.
• Print method: Hand-pulled.
• Edition: Open edition.
• Unframed: Ready to go in the style of your choosing!
• Packaging: Shipped in a sturdy mailing tube and protective sleeve.
Shown: Black printing ink on cream, white printing ink on navy. This open-edition art poster is printed by hand with non-toxic water-based ink. Printed onto Michigan-made and milled, French heavyweight fine art paper, 100lb. cover.
Need even more Boblo swag? Check out our motel style key tag!
This guy has cool friends you'll like!
This product is unavailable