Autobahn Socks. Blue Seamless Knit Men's Socks, by Heel Tread
Although few have actually driven on it, the Autobahn is an icon for car enthusiasts all over the world, a symbol of white-knuckle, eye-watering speed, a raceway for the common man. Sometimes it really is about the journey - as long as it's flat-out on the Autobahn. And sometimes it's about Kraftwerk.
- Made in Portugal using the most advanced craftsmanship
- 80% Combed Cotton, 17% Polyamide, 3% Elastane.
- One pair.
- Seamless knitting creates a sock with no stitches
- One size fits most.
- Fits US men's size 7-12; women 8-13
- Wash inside out (40ºC/100ºF max)
- Do not tumble dry, iron, bleach or dry clean.
Designed and produced in Portugal, Heel Tread uses seamless toe knitting to create a sock without any stitches. After you've worn them a few times, you won’t be able to go back to anything else!