Lotus Racing Socks. Green & Yellow Seamless Knit Men's Socks, by Heel Tread
Throughout the 1960s and '70s, one F1 team stood above all others. Lotus built cars that led drivers to legend and changed motorsport forever. The 49 was one of those revolutionary machines.
- Made in Portugal using the most advanced craftsmanship
- 80% Combed Cotton, 17% Polyamide, 3% Elastane.
- One pair.
- Seamless knitting creates a sock with no stitches
- One size fits most.
- Fits US men's size 7-12; women 8-13
- Wash inside out (40ºC/100ºF max)
- Do not tumble dry, iron, bleach or dry clean.
Founded in 1948 by Colin Chapman in what used to be a stable in a railway hotel just outside of London, it took only a few years for Chapman to split off from the original project to focus on his main objective: racing cars. Team Lotus was born and made its first appearance in Formula One at the 1958 Monaco Grand Prix with the Lotus 12, taking their first win at the 1961 USA Grand Prix - a remarkable feat in F1 history for a new team.
Designed and produced in Portugal, Heel Tread uses seamless toe knitting to create a sock without any stitches. After you've worn them a few times, you won’t be able to go back to anything else!