808 Inspired Drum Machine Crop Top
808 Inspired Drum Machine Crop Top. Yes, you need MORE COWBELL! We painstakingly re-drew a TR-808 technical drawing, and made it a DETR-313, with a few extra Detroity Easter eggs, from a photo of one of our Detroit pal's real, iconic 808 drum machines. Original illustration, new from Well Done Goods.
• 4.5 oz. jersey knit
• Choose black or tangerine orange shirt
• 60% cotton / 40% polyester
• Non-toxic waterbase printing ink
• Silky smooth hand
• Waist-cropped length, boxy silhouette
• Choose XS-3XL
• Relaxed fit, but runs true to size - experiment with ordering larger than usual for an ultra-relaxed baggy shape
This isn't a midriff-baring shorty crop, but a boxy, comfortable crop at the waist - all your biz won't be hanging out. While the sizes are technically women's sizes, guys can rock this too. Please just take a size larger. Hand screen printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio, located in Historic Eastern Market.