Tabasco Geode cufflinks, amethyst druse geode cuff links
- Stones average ~1.5mm at their widest
- Tabasco geodes - tiniest geodes in the world!
- Matched pair, the itty bitty geodes are cut in half!
- Handmade and each set is unique and one of a kind - no two geodes are ever the same. Please allow for variations in color, shape and size of the stones.
- Many have a red agate rind surrounding the druzy
- Brilliant, sparkly tiny druzy crystals
- Geode reverse is coated in resin to bring out the color and prevent cracking
- Stone origin: Mined near the town of Tabasco, southwest of Zacatecas, Mexico.
- Natural, un-dyed stones
- Bullet back cufflink, antique brass finish
- Snazzy gift box included.
►NEED MORE? Makes a perfect gift for any dude or woman, any human that has a cuff that needs fancying! Got a super special occasion? Fathers of the bride, grooms and groomsmen - more similar stones can usually be sourced and I can make plenty more, we can make sets for wedding parties or groomsmen gifts. Please contact us for specific stone customization requests.
► ABOUT THE MAKER: Each pair of cufflinks is unique and one of a kind, and made by hand by printmaker, metalworking artist and Cyberoptix founder, Bethany Shorb. I work between Detroit, MI and Los Angeles, CA, where I source all our stone, crystal, shell, fossil and horn specimens there and at the Tucson and Quartzsite AZ gem shows. All are intuitively sourced in person, from only the most reputable mineral suppliers.
This guy has cool friends you'll like!
Evil Eye Glass Pendant
Rhinestone Tiger Head Lapel Pin, Brooch
This product is unavailable