Bahia Amethyst Root Pendant, Electroformed Copper Necklace
This product is unavailable
- Amethyst point ~2" long, total 3.25" with loop
- Mined in a single sacred location in Caetité, Bahia, Brazil
- 26" copper chain
- Darkened oxidized copper patina
- Each is one of a kind! Handmade in-house.
- Textured, electroformed copper surrounding the stone.
- Unbleached Kraft gift box included.
Amethyst Elestial Points are known for their incredible quality and deep purple color. Featuring elestial etchings on the sides and phantom crystals inside, they are formed when crystal growth was interrupted and re-initiated, in layers like an onion. Sometimes the crystal will complete the last layer and you can gaze into it, seeing through the layers from the outside in.
Each pendant is unique and one of a kind, and made by hand by metalworking artist and Well Done Goods by Cyberoptix founder, Bethany Shorb. Working between Detroit and DTLA, she sources all stone, crystal, shell, fossil and horn specimens locally, intuitively sourced in person from only the most reputable and ethical suppliers.
Electroforming results are unique to each specimen and will never be identical, even when crafted under what seems the same conditions. This nuance and variation is characteristic of the singularity of the piece and process.