- bethany shorb
- blueprint restoration
- capitol theatre building
- capitol theatre detroit
- detroit architecture
- detroit blueprint t-shirt
- detroit capitol theatre blueprint
- detroit history
- detroit hoodies
- detroit opera house
- detroit opera house gifts
- detroit opera house hoodie
- historic detroit architecture
- michigan opera theater
- michigan opera theatre
- michigan opera theatre store
- MOT gift shop
- navy blue
- navy blue detroit hoodie
- opera house blueprint hoodie
- opera house gift shop
- opera house t-shirt
- train station
- well done goods
- womens hoodie
Capitol Theatre Detroit 1921 Blueprint Zip Hoodie, Michigan Opera Theatre
Brand Well Done Goods
Capitol Theatre Detroit 1921 Blueprint Zip Hoodie, Michigan Opera Theatre. Unisex, Vintage Style. Now the Detroit Opera House.
Designed by C. Howard Crane and modeled after the great opera houses of Europe, the Capitol Theatre was the fifth largest movie theatre in the world when it opened in 1922. It reopened in 1996 as the Detroit Opera House, home of Michigan Opera Theatre, after a meticulous and historic restoration of the Italian Renaissance-styled building, including its grand, intricately designed proscenium arch and ceiling.
• 8.2 oz. premium Bella+Canvas triblend sponge fleece
• Pre-laundered for that already lived-in feel.
• Modern unisex fit, works well for men or women.
• Front: Historic Michigan Opera Theatre Monogram
• Back: Ceiling & Mezzanine Blueprint Illustration
• Hood with natural cotton drawstrings, pouch pockets
• Contrasting white front stripe & metal zipper
• Non-toxic waterbase printing ink
• Choose XS-2XL
• Runs true to size. Please select your usual size.
Redrawn and assembled by us from numerous original 1921 blueprints. Hand screen printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio, located in Historic Eastern Market.
Love this print a lot? Check out our entire Michigan Opera Theatre collection - a full line of clothing, accessories and home goods!