LOQI Museum Collection Record-Size Tote Bag: KEITH HARING, Untitled
- Keith Haring Museum Collection Tote
- Bag: 20" x 16.5"; Handles: 10.6" - yes, big enough for vinyl records!
- 4.5" zipper pouch included that holds the full size bag
- Reusable & washable
- Water resistant and OEKO-TEX@ certified
- Weighs only 1.98 oz. and can carry up to 44 lbs!
In the 1980's, American artist and social activist Keith Haring rose from New York street culture to paint over 50 public murals across the globe. Haring’s paintings are a 20th century pop art and graffiti art legacy.
Dancing drawings. Lines so alive. The radical and political squirming, pushing and prancing on paper. Get your dose of boogie-woogie with the Untitled tote bag by Keith Haring © Keith Haring Foundation. Licensed by Artestar New York.
The 3rd and 4th images show this size bag in use with 40, 12" vinyl records - and it's not even full. That's a big tote bag! We truly can't believe how light yet well-made they are.