Detroit City Flag Bow Tie
Detroit City Flag Bow Tie, Modern Revision. Now you can be the most dapper Detroit history buff in town with an amazing pop of collar color. When tied, it appears just like the Detroit City Flag flies! Show your enthusiasm for Detroit's resurgence.
• Pattern: Modern Detroit City Flag
• Vegan safe, silky-soft microfiber
• Bow tie type: "Real" bow tie, freestyle, self-tie. (The kind you tie yourself).
• Bow tie shape: Thistle.
• Eco-friendly, double sided full-color sublimation print
• Size: Adjustable, for approx. 14" - 19" collar size.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean; gently iron medium.
Love this design? See all our Detroit Flag Swag!
Our full color city flag features two Latin mottos, "Speramus Meliora and Resurget Cineribus," which translate to "We hope for better things" and "It will rise from the ashes," referencing the 1805 fire that destroyed the entire city. This modern revision of the flag was introduced in 2000 and is what is officially displayed today.
Modeled after charitable ribbon campaigns, our city flag is our ribbon! We've partnered with Detroit's Raise The Flag organization to uplift the city through community outreach and educational sponsorship. Your purchase of any Detroit City Flag Swag supports their efforts.
One love. One city. One flag. New from Well Done Goods. Designed and hand-printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio, located in Historic Eastern Market.