- 1940 detroit flag
- bow ties
- detroit city flag bow tie
- detroit flag
- detroit flag bow tie
- detroit motto
- historic detroit city flag
- microfiber bow tie
- modern detroit flag
- original detroit flag
- raise the flag
- self tie bow tie
- silkscreen bow tie
- thistle bow tie
- vintage detroit flag
Detroit City Flag Bow Tie, 1940s Historic Flag Print
Detroit City Flag Bow Tie, 1940s Historic Flag Print. Now you can be the most dapper Detroit history buff in town. When tied, it appears just like the Detroit City Flag flies! Show your enthusiasm for Detroit's resurgence: Our city flag features two Latin mottos, "Speramus Meliora and Resurget Cineribus," which translate to "We hope for better things" and "It will rise from the ashes," referencing the 1805 fire that destroyed the entire city.
• Pattern: Original 1940s Detroit City Flag
• Vegan safe, silky-soft microfiber
• Bow tie type: "Real" bow tie, freestyle, self-tie. (The kind you tie yourself).
• Bow tie shape: Thistle.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Size: Adjustable, for approx. 14" - 19" collar size.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean; gently iron medium.
Love this design? See all our Detroit Flag Swag!
Modeled after charitable ribbon campaigns, our city flag is our ribbon! We've partnered with Detroit's Raise The Flag organization to uplift the city through community outreach and educational sponsorship. Your purchase of any Detroit City Flag Swag supports Detroit's All About Animals' "Pets For Life" program, making life better for Detroit families and their pets, neighborhood by neighborhood.
One love. One city. One flag. New from Well Done Goods. Designed and hand-printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio, located in Historic Eastern Market.