Detroit City Flag Pocket Square, 1940s Historic Flag Print. Deck out your suit jacket with a piece of Detroit history! Coordinate with a tie or have a fancy pocket stand on it's own. Show your enthusiasm for Detroit's resurgence! Our city flag features two Latin mottos, "Speramus Meliora and Resurget Cineribus," which translate to "We hope for better things" and "It will rise from the ashes," referencing the 1805 fire that destroyed the entire city. This 1940s vintage (and original) version of the flag was officially adopted by the city in 1948.
• Pattern: Vintage 1940s Detroit City Flag
• Pocket square size: ~9.5" x 9.5"
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Fabric: Silky-soft satin microfiber
• Vegan friendly
• Finish: Rolled zigzag stitched hem. No raw edges!
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
We've got this print on a matching 1940s flag necktie! We also have a full color pocket square and bow tie. Looking for more Detroit flag goodies? Check it out as a patch on our snapback cap, beanie cap, bucket hat, zip hoodie, or BDU jacket!
Designed and hand-printed in the USA in our Detroit, Michigan studio.