Detroit Flag Pullover Hoodie, Unisex Hooded Sweatshirt
Brand Well Done Goods
Detroit Flag Pullover Hoodie, Unisex Hooded Sweatshirt. This is the comfiest, fleece fabric on planet earth! Show your Detroit pride.
- Non-toxic, black pearl waterbase printing ink
- 8.2 oz. premium Bella+Canvas triblend sponge fleece
- Dyed-to-match drawstring
- Pre-laundered for that already lived-in feel.
- 50% poly, 37.5% combed and ring-spun cotton, 12.5% rayon
- Modern unisex fit, works well for men or women.
- Kangaroo pocket and hood with dyed to match drawcords
- Choose XS-2XL
- Runs true to size. Please select your usual size.
Detroit burned down to one lone building in the Great Fire of 1805. To put the fire out, the city's population of 600 lined up in "bucket brigade" formation with pails of water from the river. Through the strength and resiliency of the people, incredibly, no one died. Gabriel Richard uttered our motto "Speramus Meliora Resurget Cineribus," which translates to "We hope for better things" and "It will rise from the ashes."
Love this design? See all our Detroit Flag Swag! Modeled after charitable ribbon campaigns, our city flag is our ribbon! We've partnered with Detroit's Raise The Flag organization to uplift the city through community outreach and educational sponsorship. Your purchase of any Detroit City Flag Swag supports their efforts.
One love. One city. One flag. New from Well Done Goods. Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio, located in Historic Eastern Market.