Detroit Historical Museum Manhole Cover Women's Cropped Hoodie, Storm Grey
Detroit Historical Museum Manhole Cover Women's Cropped Hoodie, Storm Grey. We partnered with the Historical Museum to print this cropped hooded sweatshirt on their unique manhole cover at Legends Plaza. This is a one-of-a-kind gift or piece to add to anyone’s closet. Available exclusively at our shop only! ✨✨
- 6.5 oz., Premium Bella+Canvas sponge fleece
- 52% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% poly fleece
- Each is printed one at a time, each is unique, one-of-a-kind!
- Black print on storm grey
- Pre-laundered for that already lived-in feel.
- Non-toxic, waterbase printing ink, heat set in-studio for permanence
- Ribbed cuffs, dyed-to-match-drawstring
- Choose S-2XL
- Some have a bonus sleeve print too!
- Flowy cropped raw-edge waist, women's sizing, relaxed fit.
New from Well Done Goods. Hand printed in Detroit. Love this cropped hoodie? See all our manhole cover designs!
About our fleece stock: You'll never want to take this one off - the poly/cotton brushed fleece brings an unmatched level of ultra snuggly comfort! BELLA+CANVAS has a USA-strong approach to production. This means that almost the entire manufacturing process takes place right here in America; designing it here, dyeing it here and cutting it here. The garments are then assembled in the U.S. All of Bella's production is 100% sweatshop-free and Platinum W.R.A.P. Certified.