Detroiters Only Long Line Hoodie, French Terry Hooded Cardigan Sweatshirt. 80s Logo Parody
NEW! Detroiters Only, Open Front Longline Hoodie Cardigan. Do you even reMEMBER that 80s brand? Psst: DETROIT has been an iconic cultural brand since 1701. This drip drips with a bit of snark. Special Easter egg in the ®.
- Premium French Terry fleece
- 100% cotton
- Garment dyed
- Side pockets
- Open front, no closure
- Raw edge bottom and cuff embellishments
- Wide cuffed sleeves
- Super opaque, two-color black & white print, screenprinted in house in Detroit!
- One large print on the back, plain front
- Drapey fit
- Choose S-3XL
- Choose black, ginger or white
- Runs true to size, but a hair on the narrow side. Please select your usual size or size up one.
- Unisex fit for all humans. Looking for a loose, oversize fit? Size up!
Original illustration, new from Well Done Goods. Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio, located in Historic Eastern Market, since 2006.
*If you've stuck it out here for a minute, this hoodie's for you. It's not Canton Techno. The Motor City isn't talking about Livonia. We love our 'burb friends but some things can only be understood by Detroiters Only.