Guardian Building Ceiling Printed Bow Tie
Guardian Building Ceiling Printed Bow Tie. Dapper architect? Wear a piece of Detroit history! Rock this unforgettable geometric print designed from a grand ceiling detail in one of Detroit's premier art deco masterpieces. New from Well Done Goods!
• Pattern: Guardian Building Ceiling
• Vegan safe, silky-soft microfiber
• Bow tie type: "Real" bow tie, freestyle, self tie. (The kind you tie yourself).
• Bow tie shape: Thistle.
• Eco-friendly, full color sublimation print
• Size: Adjustable, for approx. 14" - 19" collar size.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean; gently iron medium.
Completed in 1929 by Architect Wirt C. Rowland of Smith, Hinchman & Grylls, the Guardian Building, also called Detroit’s Cathedral of Finance, is an icon of Art Deco and Mayan Revival style. The building's three story, vaulted lobby is lavishly decorated with Pewabic and Rookwood tile and features works by muralist Ezra Winter in the mosaics above the main lobby desk and at the end of the banking hall.