Large Silk Gift Bags, Pack of 12 or 24. Recycled Vintage Indian Sari Silk Fabric, Sustainable Gift Packaging
You loved them so much in store, now we're offering packs to you for your own gift giving! We have the solution to all your gift wrapping needs, whether you to love or hate to wrap packages. Make it fast and easy and beautiful with our vintage recycled silk bags. Good to have on hand at all times of the year, not just the holiday season - don't let a bottle get gifted nekkid -- at just a little over a buck a bag, kick those icky dollar store bags to the curb.
- Choose a pack of 12 or 24 gift bags
- Each gift bag averages around ~10"x 14" - some will be a few inches smaller or larger, these are handmade.
- Approx. ~6" long carry handles, often in contrasting fabric
- Comfortably holds a bottle of wine, t-shirt and more.
- Sewn from recycled silk fabric that was once women's saris in India
- Some may have metallic thread, sequin and other embellishments
- As this is vintage silk, there will be some small flaws, adding to the character and story of the thing
- Handmade in India by women making fair wages
- Assorted colors - sorry, no picks. We'll send a good colorful mixed bundle!
New! We use them in our physical retail store too! Because throw-away paper and plastic bags really really suck 🍑. Now through the holidays (at least!) while supplies last, these are free with a purchase! We’re switching to bagging all your in-store purchases that fit comfortably, with recycled sari silk cloth bags. Not only are they infinitely reusable and great for using as gift-wrapping again and again, it keeps garments that have reached their end-of-life out of the landfill overseas, keeps new paper that is seldom recycled out of the landfill here, and also keeps those holiday wrappings out of the landfill here too…and they’re really freaking pretty! 🎉
Need a tiny one? Check out the jewelry pouch size too!