LOQI Museum Collection Record-Size Tote Bag: JEAN MICHEL BASQUIAT, Crown
This product is unavailable
- Jean-Michel Basquiat, Crown. Museum Collection Tote
- Bag: 20" x 16.5"; Handles: 10.6" - yes, big enough for vinyl records!
- 4.5" zipper pouch included that holds the full size bag
- Reusable & washable
- Water resistant and OEKO-TEX@ certified
- Weighs only 1.98 oz. and can carry up to 44 lbs!
The New York artist Jean-Michel Basquiat was a significant figure in the transition of graffiti art from a clandestine street activity to mainstream postmodernist art. Being Andy Warhol’s best friend at the time, he is well-known for his raw gestural style of painting with graffiti-like images and scrawled text.
Shocking. Expressive. Controversial. Jean-Michel Basquiat is taking us to the sapid streets of New York full of mighty murals & gutsy graffiti. Feel the rapid rhythm of Big Apple with the Crown tote bag, design from Jean-Michel Basquiat. © Jean-Michel Basquiat Foundation. Licensed by Artestar New York.
The 2nd and 3rd images show the bag in use with 40, 12" vinyl records - and it's not even full. That's a big tote bag! We truly can't believe how light yet well-made they are.