Manhole Cover Print Women's Cropped Pullover Black Hoodie, Spirit of Detroit.
Manhole Cover Print Women's Cropped Pullover Hoodie, Spirit of Detroit. These 300b cast iron behemoths we drive over every day are often adorned with beautiful imagery, and are perfect for prints on sweatshirts! We make these by applying printing ink directly to the metal, with a reverse print as the result. While we don't know the date of this particular cover, we think this references the iconic Spirit of Detroit statue.
- 6.5 oz., Premium Bella+Canvas sponge fleece
- 52% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% poly fleece
- Each is printed one at a time, on the street; each is unique, on-of-a-kind!
- Dove grey print on black
- Pre-laundered for that already lived-in feel.
- Non-toxic, waterbase printing ink, heat set in-studio for permanence
- Ribbed cuffs, dyed-to-match-drawstring
- Choose XS-2XL
- Some have a bonus sleeve print too!
- Flowy cropped raw-edge waist, women's sizing, relaxed fit.
New from Well Done Goods. Hand printed in Detroit. We may not be the first to ever do this technique, but it sure is fun! You can do it too, but we've save you the mess and clean-up time, and we get some pretty strong arms. Love this cropped hoodie? See all our manhole cover designs!
About our fleece stock: You'll never want to take this one off - the poly/cotton brushed fleece brings an unmatched level of ultra snuggly comfort!
BELLA+CANVAS has a USA-strong approach to production. This means that almost the entire manufacturing process takes place right here in America; designing it here, dyeing it here and cutting it here. The garments are then assembled in the U.S. All of Bella's production is 100% sweatshop-free and Platinum W.R.A.P. Certified.