Blueprint Baby Snapsuit, MCS Detroit Train Station
Brand Well Done Goods
Blueprint Baby Snapsuit, MCS Detroit Train Station. Show your Detroit pride! Detroit's favorite building is about to be your new favorite baby onesie. Our ultra-soft, fine jersey baby onesies make great baby shower gifts and are gender neutral: super cool for both boys and girls! They'll make Mom or Dad jealous enough to get their own - thankfully we print them in adult sizes too!
• Choose from 3 sizes: 6 mo., 12 mo., 18mo.
• 4.5 oz., 100% combed ring spun fine cotton premium jersey
• Neckband designed for easy dressing
• Double-needle ribbed binding on neck, shoulders, sleeves and leg opening
• Reinforced three snap closure
• Screenprinted with non-toxic waterbased ink, safe for your little one!
• Wash inside out in cold water, tumble dry low
Love this print a lot? Check out the 1912 MCS Blueprint on our full line of clothing, accessories and home goods!
An ubiquitous symbol of Detroit in ruin for decades, MCS is finally undergoing re-development by Ford Motor Company; proof Detroit will rise from the ashes! The 1912 architectural blueprints have been painstakingly digitally restored by Well Done Goods' Founder and Creative Director, Bethany Shorb. Designed and hand printed in the USA right here in our Detroit Michigan studio, just a mile from the famed structure.