MCS Train Station Ironwork Necktie, Detroit Blueprint
MCS Detroit Train Station Ironwork Detail Blueprint Necktie. From original 1912 blueprints, painstakingly restored in-house by Cyberoptix to give you a clearer representation of our beloved historic landmark.
• Pattern: Detroit Train Station Ironwork Blueprint
• Fabric: Choose silky-soft woven microfiber or 100% silk
• Print size: 18" from bottom point
• Tie Size: Standard or narrow
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu
Hand screen printed in the USA in Cyberoptix's Detroit Michigan studio, located in Historic Eastern Market.
Choose the best fit for you!
Standard Tie: ~3.5” wide x 58” long. (aka “regular”/wide/traditional)
Narrow Tie: ~2.5” wide x 58” long. (aka modern cut/slim)
Skinny Tie: ~1.5” wide x 58” long
This print is also available on a pashmina scarf!