MCS Train Station Ironwork Necktie, Detroit Blueprint Tie
MCS Detroit Train Station Ironwork Detail Blueprint Necktie. From original 1912 blueprints.
• Pattern: Detroit Train Station Ironwork Blueprint
• Fabric: Choose silky-soft woven microfiber or 100% silk
• Print size: 18" from bottom point
• Tie Size: Standard or narrow
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu - also shown are some of our customers' customizations. We can print on any color you like for just $5 additional.
Choose the best fit for you!
Standard Tie: ~3.5” wide x 58” long. (aka “regular”/wide/traditional)
Narrow Tie: ~2.5” wide x 58” long. (aka modern cut/slim)
Love this print a lot? Check out the 1912 MCS Blueprint on our full line of clothing, accessories and home goods!
An ubiquitous symbol of Detroit in ruin for decades, MCS is finally undergoing re-development by Ford Motor Company; proof Detroit will rise from the ashes! Multiple views of the original 1912 architectural blueprints have been painstakingly digitally collaged and restored by Well Done Goods' Founder and Creative Director, Bethany Shorb. Designed and hand printed in the USA right here in our Detroit Michigan studio, just a mile from the famed structure.