Michigan Central Station Patch Zip Hoodie, Unisex Hooded Sweatshirt
Michigan Central Station Patch Zip Hoodie. Detroit's favorite building is about to be your new favorite hoodie -- complete with OG light shining through the windows, back when you could still take a self-guided tour and have a picnic on the roof. This is the comfiest, fleece fabric on planet earth. Show your Detroit pride!
- Patch made right in house in Detroit!
- 2.5 inch printed matte satin twill patch, sewn on.
- 8.2 oz. premium Bella+Canvas triblend sponge fleece
- Pre-laundered for that already lived-in feel.
- 50% poly, 37.5% combed and ring-spun cotton, 12.5% rayon
- Modern unisex fit, works well for men or women.
- Pouch pockets and hood with white drawstrings
- Contrasting white front stripe & metal zipper
- Choose XS-2XL
- Runs true to size. Please select your usual size.
Love the Train Station a lot? Check out the 1912 MCS Blueprint on our full line of clothing, accessories and home goods!
An ubiquitous symbol of Detroit in ruin for decades, MCS is finally undergoing re-development by Ford Motor Company; proof Detroit will rise from the ashes! Multiple views of the original 1912 architectural blueprints have been painstakingly digitally collaged and restored by Well Done Goods' Founder and Creative Director, Bethany Shorb. Designed and hand printed in the USA right here in our Detroit Michigan studio, just a mile from the famed structure.