New Dance Show Baby Snapsuit, Vintage Text Creeper
Brand Well Done Goods
New Dance Show Baby Snapsuit, Vintage Text Creeper. The New Dance Show played a mix of Detroit techno, ghettotech, Chicago house and German electronic music. It debuted on WGPR TV 62 in 1988 as a spin off of The Scene, featuring regular residents like The Count, LaWanda and Miss Energy, and of course the best local dancers in the freshest threads.
Our ultra-soft, fine jersey baby snapsuit make great baby shower gifts and are gender neutral: super cool for both boys and girls! They'll make Mom or Dad jealous enough to get their own. Match an adult or a toddler, and get down together!
• Choose from 3 sizes: 6 mo., 12 mo., 18mo.
• 4.5 oz., 100% combed ring spun fine cotton jersey
• Neckband designed for easy dressing
• Double-needle ribbed binding on neck, shoulders, sleeves and leg opening
• Reinforced three snap closure
• Screenprinted with non-toxic waterbased ink
• Wash inside out in cold water, tumble dry low
We print on super high quality, LAT Rabbit Skins creepers. All fabrics, closures and printing inks are safe for your wee spawn and CPSIA compliant. Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio.