Orthoceras Fossil Electroformed Copper Pendants
Orthoceras Fossil Electroformed Copper Pendants. Orthoceras is an extinct cephalopod that lived during the Devonian period nearly 400 million years ago. Now you can wear this ancient squid on your neck!
- Choose small or large specimen
- 26" copper chain
- Bright or darkened oxidized copper
- Natural fossil in black marble matrix, each specimen varies
- Large pendants average: 80mm x 18mm x 8mm
- Small pendants average: 60mm x 14mm x 8mm
Each pendant is unique and one of a kind, and made by hand by metalworking artist and Well Done Goods by Cyberoptix founder, Bethany Shorb. Working between Detroit and DTLA, she sources all stone, crystal, shell, fossil and horn specimens locally, intuitively sourced in person from only the most reputable and ethical suppliers.
Electroforming results are unique to each specimen and will never be identical, even when crafted under what seems the same conditions. This nuance and variation is characteristic of the singularity of the piece and process.