Packard Plant "Property Of" Baby Snapsuit
Brand Well Done Goods
Packard Plant "Property Of" Baby Snapsuit. The shell of the Packard Plant still remains in Detroit and is one of the city's most explored and photographed abandoned structures, and as of this year, it's finally on the path to redevelopment! (We also hear there were a couple legendary parties there in the 90's that we may or may not have had the pleasure of attending...) Whether you have an aspiring engineer, architect, or lover of all things cars, now your little ones can show their Motor City pride with a Packard Plant "Property Of" baby snapsuit!
• Choose from 3 sizes: 6 mo., 12 mo., 18mo.
• 4.5 oz., 100% combed ring spun fine cotton jersey
• Neckband designed for easy dressing
• Double-needle ribbed binding on neck, shoulders, sleeves and leg opening
• Reinforced three snap closure
• Screenprinted with non-toxic waterbased ink
• Wash inside out in cold water, tumble dry low
We print on super high quality creepers. All fabrics, closures and printing inks are safe for your wee spawn and CPSIA compliant. Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio.
Are your little ones a little older? Check out this print on our toddler tee!