Packard Script Pattern Bow Tie
Packard Script Pattern Bow Tie, Detroit Car Tie. Founded in 1899, Packard Motor Car Company was a luxury automobile brand based in Detroit, Michigan, with the last being built in 1958. The shell of the Packard Plant still remains in Detroit and is one of the city's most explored and photographed abandoned structures.
• Pattern: Packard Script
• Fabric: Vegan microfiber.
• Bow tie type: "Real" bow tie, freestyle, self tie. (The kind you tie yourself).
• Bow tie shape: Thistle.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Size: Adjustable, for approx. 14" - 19" collar size.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean; gently iron medium.
Show off your Motor City pride and love of vintage Detroit with this automotive script bow tie!
Shown: Pale grey ink on black. Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit, Michigan studio.