Small 45RPM Vinyl Record Journals, Vinylux
The cover of these pocket journals are made from recycled, vintage 45RPM vinyl records! 100% made in the USA at a local bindery near Vinylux's workshop in Philadelphia, PA.
- 80 sheets of lined paper.
- Each 45RPM record was originally created to be played on a jukebox
- Features a hit song from your chosen genre
- Choose Soul or 70's/80's Pop genres
- Vintage 45RPM adapter on front cover
- 3.5" wide x 5.5" tall, with a thickness of 0.5"
- Made by hand in Philadelphia, PA.
Vinylux transforms damaged vintage vinyl into handmade, upcycled products - bringing new life to recycled records! They preserve the look and feel of the old vinyl, including the original record labels, while creating new useful, elegant objects. Their supply of recycled vinyl comes from record shops, dealers, and sometimes from people's attics! Every year, they recycle and reuse approximately 250,000 records that were un-savable. Vinylux is committed to being eco-friendly and having energy efficient manufacturing, completing the majority of the production process in their Philadelphia studio.
This guy has cool friends you'll like!
This product is unavailable