Snake Vertebrae Bracelet. Real, Articulated Snake Bone Bead Adjustable Bracelet
This bracelet is made from real snake vertebrae that have been dyed to a beautiful dark dark brown-black color. The single vertebrae bone beads interlock just as the bones articulate in the serpent's body.
- Each is unique!
- Handmade in Indonesia
- Dyed black
- Ethically sourced: Only naturally expired snakes are harvested and used, or those farm raised for food. (Yes, people eat snake in other place in the world!) Most are Python.
- Beads are approx. ~10-12mm
- One size fits most, very adjustable
- Sliding knot closure - all pieces are strung on heavy cotton cord with adjustable knots
- Please note that the number of beads will vary from one bracelet to another according to the size of the vertebrae.
- The bracelet is approximately 10 inches of beads and a sliding knot that will make it longer, about 3-5 inches in diameter.
No animals are harmed for jewelry: these are bi-products from the food industry. In many Asian countries, it's typical for farm-raised Pythons to be used for leather and meat -- the bones are then upcycled decoratively so nothing goes to waste.