Manhole Cover Hacci Pullover Hoodie, Spirit of Detroit. Gold on Maroon, Women's Cut
New color and fabric! What is Hacci? Hacci is a wrinkle-resistant, super-stretchy sweater knit fabric with a semi-closed weave. They have a more loopy, open-knit texture than regular cotton knits and are usually made of blends of cotton and wool, polyester, or spandex. They're soooooooo soft!
- Each is printed one at a time, on the street; each is unique, on-of-a-kind!
- Pre-laundered for that already lived-in feel.
- Non-toxic, waterbase printing ink, heat set in-studio for permanence
- Front pouch pocket
- Choose XS-4XL
- 5.4 oz., 65% bamboo viscose / 30% poly / 5% spandex, Hacci knit fabric
- Comfortable drop v-neckline
- Curved bottom hem
- Made in USA fabric
- Women's sizing
New from Well Done Goods. Hand printed in Detroit. We may not be the first to ever do this technique, but it sure is fun! You can do it too, but we've save you the mess and clean-up time, and we get some pretty strong arms. Love this hoodie? See all our manhole cover designs!
These 300b cast iron behemoths we drive over every day are often adorned with beautiful imagery, and are perfect for prints on sweatshirts! We make these by applying printing ink directly to the metal, with a reverse print as the result. While we don't know the date and exact provenance of this particular cover, we think this references the iconic Spirit of Detroit statue.