Spirit of Detroit Manhole Cover Long Line Hoodie, Black French Terry Hooded Cardigan Sweatshirt
NEW! Your favorite manhole print now on an open front longline hoodie cardigan. These 300b cast iron giants we drive over every day are adorned with beautiful imagery, and are perfect for all-over prints on garments! We make these by applying environmentally friendly printing ink directly to the metal cover, with a reverse print as the result. Each is properly heat-cured back at the studio for permanence. Safe to machine wash. While we don't know the date of this particular cover, we think this references the iconic Spirit of Detroit statue.
- Premium French Terry fleece
- 100% cotton
- Garment dyed
- Side pockets, open front, no closure
- Raw edge bottom and cuff embellishments
- Wide cuffed sleeves
- Each is printed one at a time, on the street; each is unique, on-of-a-kind!
- Non-toxic, waterbase printing ink, heat set in-studio for permanence
- One large print on the back, plain front
- Drapey fit
- Choose S-3XL
- Runs true to size, but a hair on the narrow side. Please select your usual size or size up one.
- Unisex fit for all humans. Looking for a loose, oversize fit? Size up!
New from Well Done Goods. Hand printed in Detroit. We may not be the first to ever do this technique, but it sure is fun! You can do it too, but we've save you the mess and clean-up time, and we get some pretty strong arms. Love this hoodie? See all our manhole cover designs!