- bethany shorb
- blueprint restoration
- capitol theatre building
- capitol theatre building blueprint scarf
- capitol theatre detroit
- detroit architecture
- detroit architecture scarf
- detroit blueprint chiffon scarf
- detroit capitol theatre blueprint
- detroit history
- detroit opera house
- detroit opera house blueprint scarf
- detroit opera house gifts
- detroit opera house scarf
- dye sublimation
- historic detroit architecture
- michigan opera theater
- michigan opera theatre
- michigan opera theatre store
- MOT gift shop
- opera house blueprint women scarf
- opera house gift shop
- opera house scarf
- well done goods
Capitol Theatre Detroit 1921 Blueprint Chiffon Scarf, Michigan Opera Theatre
The Capitol Theatre: 1921 Blueprint Chiffon Scarf
Now the Detroit Opera House
Designed by C. Howard Crane and modeled after the great opera houses of Europe, the Capitol Theatre was the fifth largest movie theatre in the world when it opened in 1922. It reopened in 1996 as the Detroit Opera House, home of Michigan Opera Theatre, after a meticulous and historic restoration of the Italian Renaissance-styled building, including its grand, intricately designed proscenium arch and ceiling.
• Fabric: Chiffon. Choose cream, tan or silver.
• Double ended dye-based print, permanently merged with fabric
• Vegan friendly
• Finish: Rolled stitched hem. No raw edges!
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Proceeds will benefit Michigan Opera Theatre’s Education and Community Programs Departments.
Redrawn and assembled by us from numerous original 1921 blueprints. Hand printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio, located in Historic Eastern Market.
Love this print a lot? Check out our entire Michigan Opera Theatre collection - a full line of clothing, accessories and home goods!