Detroit Train Station Blueprint Chef Apron
Brand Well Done Goods
Detroit Train Station Blueprint Chef Apron. Made from the original 1912 blueprints!
Created by the architects who also designed New York City's Grand Central Terminal, MCS is an ubiquitous symbol of Detroit. Shuttered in 1988 and now in ruin, it is one of the most photographed structures in the city. At the time of its construction, Michigan Central Depot was the tallest rail station in the world.
- Detroit Train Station Blueprint
- Sturdy 100% cotton twill or 100% polyester
- Machine washable, easy care!
- Cotton (white): 34" x 34" with 25" neck strap. Generously cut!
- Polyester (black or navy): 32" x 27" with 10.5" neck strap
- 2.5" x 6" pocket
- Unisex, one size fits most
Perfect for kitchen or bar use, display & entertaining. Makes a fun and unique hostess gift.
New from Well Done Goods. Hand screen-printed in the USA in our Detroit Michigan studio.