Ferrari Scuderia Racing 126C2 Socks. Red Seamless Knit Men's Socks, by Heel Tread
Another historic single-seater! The 126C2 is as famous for having the first turbocharged Ferrari engine in F1 as it is infamous for being the car in which Gilles Villeneuve was killed.
- Made in Portugal using the most advanced craftsmanship
- 80% Combed Cotton, 17% Polyamide, 3% Elastane.
- One pair.
- Seamless knitting creates a sock with no stitches
- One size fits most.
- Fits US men's size 7-12; women 8-13
- Wash inside out (40ºC/100ºF max)
- Do not tumble dry, iron, bleach or dry clean.
Designed and produced in Portugal, Heel Tread uses seamless toe knitting to create a sock without any stitches. After you've worn them a few times, you won’t be able to go back to anything else!
This guy has cool friends you'll like!
This product is unavailable