Time Machine Socks. Back to the Future / DeLorean Inspired Seamless Knit Men's Socks, by Heel Tread
This product is unavailable
Would anyone remember the DeLorean if it wasn't for 'Back to the Future'? Probably not that many people (we car nerd of course would...) Instead, it has become the most famous time machine in film history. This failed 130hp "supercar" did 0-60 in 10s and took so long to reach 88mph that it had Doc Brown shouting "Great Scott!". But can any supercar go fast enough to get you stuck in 1955? We think not.
- Made in Portugal using the most advanced craftsmanship
- 80% Combed Cotton, 17% Polyamide, 3% Elastane.
- One pair.
- Seamless knitting creates a sock with no stitches
- One size fits most.
- Fits US men's size 7-12; women 8-13
- Wash inside out (40ºC/100ºF max)
- Do not tumble dry, iron, bleach or dry clean.
Designed and produced in Portugal, Heel Tread uses seamless toe knitting to create a sock without any stitches. After you've worn them a few times, you won’t be able to go back to anything else!