Blueprint Scarf: Ironwork Detail, Detroit Train Station
Blueprint Pashmina: Detroit's Michigan Central Station Ironwork by Cyberoptix. Ironwork detail of Michigan Central Depot, commonly known in Detroit as simply "The Train Station." From original 1912 blueprints, painstakingly restored by us.
• Pattern: MCS Ironwork screen print.
• Fabric: Viscose + acrylic blend pashmina
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 12" x 18" at one end.
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.