Campus Martius Necktie. Detroit Map Print Tie
Detroit's Campus Martius Necktie, Woodward Avenue & Cadillac Square map tie. This is the fourth in our series of Detroit neighborhood and landmark-specific neckties. Hand printed in our Detroit, Michigan studio!
• Pattern: Campus Martius Map screenprint.
• Fabric: Vegan microfiber or 100% silk
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 18" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard or narrow
• Care: Spot clean, or dry clean; gently iron medium.
We've included a large part of our revitalized downtown. Located across from the new Compuware Headquarters, Campus Martius is the "point of origin" of Detroit's coordinate system; Cadillac Square, Grand Circus Park and such landmarks as the Ford Auditorium and intersecting main streets: Gratiot, Madison, Monroe, Broadway and Grand River.
You can navigate your city with "Ties to Detroit." Detroit is notoriously vast and sprawling, thus maps are always necessary in hand (or around neck). Never get lost again! Perfect for newcomers, ex-pats and long-time Detroiters alike. Map illustrations are adapted from a 1960 publication outlining the unit foot and land values for the entirety of city property.